Dentistry for the Whole Family
Enjoy a Fresh, Clean Mouth
During your initial visit to Alaska Dental Arts and during each subsequent checkup appointment, we will provide you and your family with teeth cleaning in Anchorage, Juneau, and North Pole, Alaska. Dental cleanings allow us to provide a number of measures to prevent decay, diagnose conditions, and begin planning and treatment. Under the direction of our dentist, one of our dental hygienists will:
- Thoroughly clean and polish each tooth
- Examine each tooth for signs of decay
- Utilize topical fluoride treatment
- Check for gum disease and oral cancer
- Check existing restorations for needed repairs
- Take a series of digital X-rays
- Review your dental history
We strive to make every dental cleaning engaging and informative, all while ensuring you are comfortable and relaxed.
How often should I visit the dentist?
We suggest you come in and see our dentists at least once every six months, or twice a year. This will help us guarantee the long-lasting health and beauty of your smile. If you have not been to the dentist in a long time, we encourage you to call our dental office and schedule an appointment today. We hope to hear from you soon and start you on the road to better oral health.